احصائيات المدونة

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

السبت، 5 أغسطس 2006

Special Entry: Quit Messing With Me!!!

When i knew that your friend is coming to our house, i took an hour off just to do the groceries and get all the stuff required..u didn't ask me to..I FUCKING DID IT MYSELF!!! u know why? BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE RELATED TO YOU!!! and what did i get in return? ur insults and ur sarcasms..do u think i deserve all these? DO YOU THINK I FUCKING DESERVE ALL THESE???

just because you're my mum, it doesnt give you the rights to poke a finger into every aspect my life..STAY OUT OF MY LIFE IF ALL YOU KNOW IS INSULTING ME!!! i had enough of all this crap and im not going to allow it to happen again..

IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR SON, YAP MING JIE, IS A FUCKING LOSER, YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR OPINION OF ME!

i love you mum, but is that how you love me? by calling your a piece of junk in front of your friends, is that how you show care and concern for me? do you know how hurt i feel? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING PAINFUL IS IT FOR ME???

by now, u should know why i never want to grow up to be like you and dad..

6 التعليقات:

Shu Xian يقول...

Maybe she didn't meant it that way. Tell her how you feel about all this.

hEnRy يقول...

perhaps she said tat becos she was v angry at tat time..take it ez fers kae, mayb u can tok things out wif ur mum..
keep cool~

Huier يقول...

yepp.. perhaps yr mom doesnt noes how to express herself (: cos my MOM is excatly liddat. LOL

mingjun يقول...

there's only one mum in the world. beware of wad you say..

haizz.. kids nowaday xD

Anonymous يقول...

Ming Jie ah.. Ming Jie ah.. Whatever your Mum does, she still loves you.. Keep that in mind.

Keng Nguan يقول...

Paiseh.. That previous comment was made by me.

إرسال تعليق

دردشة حية

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates | تعريب وتطوير : قوالب بلوجر معربة