احصائيات المدونة

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

الخميس، 30 نوفمبر 2006

busy..busy..busy..

hmmm..nowadays, my schedule is so packed that im kinda losing my own personal space..ha..projects, schoolwork and social interactions ..WHERE CAN I FIND THE TIME FOR MY BELOVED MUSIC? lol..ok, it's my fault..i've got poor time managing skills..=p

recently, i've been practising a new piano piece..hopefully it can make it as my canon in d's successor..of course, im nt implying that my canon in d is of superb standard..ha..i just want to learn another piece that is closer to e hearts..something romantic? lol..

wow! my english sucks..-_-" although my english has never been good in e past, i was quite contented with it..however, i cant tolerate it any longer these days..it doesnt just look terrible, but sounds horrible too..

hmmm..i'm going off to watch my anime le..ha..till then, good bye!


anyway,
I've already found a new commitment in life..
=D

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

دردشة حية