احصائيات المدونة

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

الأربعاء، 11 يوليو 2007

Feeling of Acceptance or Isolation?

things have changed.

my life has changed.

in the process of getting new friends, i lost old ones.

i wonder if all is worth it.

my new friends were honest and friendly towards me.

my old friends, cautiously friendly.

i guess i've tried too hard.

it's ok, i won't try to convince anyone.

there's no need to.

i'm living my own life.

as long as i know i did nothing wrong, my conscience is clear.

politically correct or incorrect, it doesn't matter to me currently.

i speak my thoughts frankly.

that's me.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

دردشة حية

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates | تعريب وتطوير : قوالب بلوجر معربة